Skillwork is currently seeking a Traveling Automotive Service Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks. If you are looking to travel the country and find great freedom and flexibility in your work, feel free to apply! We offer a per diem, housing, and travel compensation!
Check us out at skillwork.com!
We are seeking a technician that has experience in working with one or more applications: Automotive, Diesel, and/or Heavy Equipment such as skid loaders, telehandlers, booms, and scissor lifts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience in working with one or more applications: (Automotive, Diesel, and/or Heavy Equipment such as skid loaders, telehandlers, booms, and scissor lifts.)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to accurately diagnose engine, transmission, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- High mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and positive attitude, will be making service calls.
- Must be drug free
- High safety awareness
- Track record of keeping daily logs
- Dealer experience or Tech school
- Welding and fabrication skills helpful
- General experience in brakes, wheel seals, tires, clutches, suspensions, and general fleet maintenance
- Any certifications with boom lifts, scissor lifts, cranes, forklifts.
- Any ASE Certification
- OSHA 10