Robinson Construction specializes in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; healthcare facilities, and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our Edmond, OK location. This position is responsible for the total and profitable management of assigned projects; from budget and scheduling stage to final punch list and completion, to include all coordination of design, purchasing and field production.
- Attend pre-bid meeting, perform site assessments, and analyze specifications, statements of work, and other documentation to prepare thorough accurate, and timely estimates of time, cost, and labor
- Provides detailed scoping of assigned projects to include preparation of bid packages and analysis of proposals
- Prepares estimates of low to medium complexity, up to $10M for multiple trades or $5M for a specific discipline estimate (Structural Concrete, Structural Steel, Millwright Work, or Process Piping).
- Solicitation of sub-contractors and suppliers, to include preparation of bid packages and analysis of proposals
- Interfaces with A/E’s, contractors, and owners to provide cost data regarding project feasibility
- Interfaces with owners, A/E’s, and Contractors during negotiation and contract execution
- Material take-off and quantity surveying
- Conducts the development of preliminary bid/project schedules
- Assist in the development of written proposals
- Assist in taking projects to budget and turn over projects to construction
- Understand and apply self - perform productivity to work items
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Get work weekly huddle
- Daily Estimating huddle
- Turnover Meetings
- Job Closeout Meetings
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- B.S Degree in Construction Management and/or Engineering or 5 years of equivalent experience required
- 2 years of proven construction estimating experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Leadership skills required and proven ability to lead a small team to successfully achieve a common goal.
- Must have excellent analytical and planning skills, good communication skills, and be knowledgeable and proficient with computers including spreadsheets, word processing, and database software systems. Timberline experience preferred.
- Ability to estimate multiple projects simultaneously with proven time management skills
- Demonstrated experience estimating a broad range of subcontracted and self-perform work with emphasis in the following project types: Industrial, Healthcare, Commercial, and both Public and Federal Healthcare/Institutional etc.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team. Attention to detail and proven problem - solving skills
- Familiarity with MF2014
- Ability to work at a computer for long hours in an office environment.
Management Discretion: The job duties and requirements that this document describes may be altered or supplemented at any time at the sole discretion of Robinson Construction.
Employment at Will: This document does not create an employment contract, either express or implied. All employment is employment-at-will.