Now hiring full-time Structural Ironworkers for projects in Huntsville, AL!
Trillium Construction is seeking full-time Ironworkers for structural steel projects, completing fabrication and installation of structural steel to support multi-story buildings.
Ironworkers should be skilled in hanging / connecting steel, welding, bolting, utilizing aerial lifts, and all basic iron worker tasks. Current project will last for 3 or more months on average with continued travel work available upon completion. Current schedule is day shift 50-70 hours per week. Compensation of $26-$28 per hour based on experience. Per diem of $130 a day or lodging plus $50 available for qualified travelers.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
- 3+ years of experience in Ironwork
- Must have a SMAW welding certification, or able to pass a weld test
- Must have an aerial lift certification, training provided
- Must have OSHA 10 certification or higher, training provided
- Must have iron / welding tools
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.