>>>This is a week long project!<<<
- Regular Paycheck - Payday every Friday!
- New Skills - Gain Experience & Knowledge!
- Meet New People - Access to Community!
- Sense of Meaning & Purpose - Your Work Matters!
- Career Opportunity - Full Time + Benefits!
- This position is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of tools and equipment to job sites as well as millwright work.
- Dismantle machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Must have a minimum of one year structural welding experience with 70-18 and/or 308/309 welding and welding certificates.
Requirements for these positions:
- Must have safety toed boots and hard hat
- Must have experience in paper mills
- Must have OSHA 10