The primary responsibility of the Aero Derivative Technician (Rolls Royce) is to safely accomplish the installation, maintenance, and repair of Rolls Royce 250-c47B, Rolls Royce 501-KB7, and Rolls Royce RT48S.
- Perform all mechanical and or hydraulic maintenance, repair or replacement of parts as directed
- Use hand tools and small power tools to conduct general maintenance on Turbines
- Execute hands-on job duties on site
- Troubleshoot complicated mechanical and hydraulic problems on pitch/ speed turbines
- Assist in all areas of site as directed by manager or lead technician.
- Responsible for personal safety while using ppe as well as the safety of all people in the area.
- May require extended periods of time standing
- May require moderate lifting (50 lb. max)
- In-depth knowledge of Aeroderivative engine and module components, assembly, test and quality methods
- 1-10+ years exp
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
- Require to be fluent in English