OUTSIDE MACHINIST – SHIPYARD
Immediate need for OUTSIDE MACHINIST with the following experience:
- 5 years’ experience in the marine / shipyard environment
- Exp. in overhaul, maintenance, and testing of pumps, valves, turbines, condensers, winches, shafts and rudders.
- Installation, repair and testing of main engine, propulsion plant machinery, aircraft elevators and equipment
- Ability to comprehend complex drawings, blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Good math skills required for reading and taking measurements using precision tools for setting up equipment and machinery within close tolerance specifications.
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Long term assignments
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
Up to $33.00 Per Hour - DOE and Contract – Per Diem Available