Now Hiring for Projects Nationwide 

Industrial · Commercial · Marine · Solar

 

 Tradesmen International now hiring all crafts for Shutdowns and New Construction 877-672-8444

SPOTLIGHT PROJECTS

Use the Apply Now Buttons by each company ad to apply to all of their open positions 
800-501-1315
 
888.659.4965 Ext.268
 
 
701-367-6579
 
713-413-6294
713-845-7950 and 713-845-4114
855-242-1242
 888-230-9908
   

Individual Job Postings

Jul 12, 2024  
Journeyman Electricians needed for commercial construction in the St. Augustine, FL area. You will be responsible for all phases of commercial electrical installations including building service. Duties will include: pulling wire and installing EMT for service and branch circuits all the way thru to trim out of devices. You must have basic hand tools. You may be asked to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen upon arrival. Pay rate: up to $32/hour Per diem: none Duration: 1+ month Please call Grus Construction Personnel for an immediate interview or reply with resume! Phone: 888-230-9908 Fax: 888-230-9909 Email: registration @gruspersonnel.com (please remove spaces)
Grus Skilled Trades
Jul 12, 2024  
Foreman Plumbers need for a commercial new construction project in the Mobile, AL area. You must be willing to work 50-60 hours per week. You will be leading a team of 3-4 journeymen in all phases from underground rough in to above ground top out. You will be installing 8" PVC, Ductile Iorn and Steel Pipe. You will also be expected to set fixtures such as toilets, urinals, sinks, and water fountains. You will work your tools 75% of the time, the other 25% will consist of reading blueprints, doing layouts, and making material lists. You must have your basic hand tools. You may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check upon arrival. Pay rate: up to $40/hour Per diem: $120/day Duration: 3+ months Please call Grus Construction Personnel for an immediate interview or reply with resume! Phone: 888-230-9908 Fax: 888-230-9909 Email: registration @gruspersonnel.com (please remove spaces)
Grus Skilled Trades
Jul 12, 2024  
Texas Licensed Journeymen Plumber needed for a commercial project in the Dallas, TX area. You will be trimming out jobsite. You will be setting and installing urinals, lavs, toilets, water heaters, faucets, stops, supply lines and other fixtures. You will also be soldering and running copper supply lines. You must be able to solder proficiently. You must have reliable transportation, all your own basic hand tools and may be required to pass a drug test and back ground check upon arrival. Pay rate: up to $38/hour Per diem: None Duration: 1 month Please call Grus Construction Personnel for an immediate interview or reply with resume! Phone: 888-230-9908 Fax: 888-230-9909 Email: registration @gruspersonnel.com (please remove spaces)
Grus Skilled Trades
Jul 12, 2024  
Journeymen Plumber needed for various residential/commercial projects in the Mountain Village, CO area. Your work will be mostly service work. But you must be proficient in all phases of plumbing. You will be installing PVC, CPVC, Cast Iron both hub and no hub, and copper pipe and PEX. Service experience is a MUST. You cannot have DUI's on your driving  record. You must have all your own basic hand tools of the trade. You may be required to pass a background check and drug test upon arrival. Pay rate: up to $38/hr Per diem: $1,200/month or lodging provided Duration: Temp to perm Please call Grus Construction Personnel for an immediate interview or reply with resume! Phone: 888-230-9908 Fax: 888-230-9909 Email: registration   @gruspersonnel.com (please remove spaces)
Grus Skilled Trades


HOT PROJECTS NOW HIRING

Use the Apply Now Buttons by each company ad to apply to all of their open positions 
757-247-4015
855-562-7360
 
 
 
844-891-1112
701-367-6579
 
800-573-6269
 
844-563-6276
 
 
 
970-456-5189
 
 
 
316-943-5888 or 800-653-9749
 
573-517-5136
870-799-3113, ext 2
 
661-835-4473
 
661-587-0192
 912-871-8771
 864-699-5113
701-757-0171
 
 
281-609-8880
 800-813-5783
317-853-2290
 
717-767-1129
713-413-6294
 
800-925-4565
 
712-722-1662
 
 
904-714-1376
 
 800-790-2149
855-242-1242
888.659.4965 Ext.268
225-831-2366
855-242-1242
 
317-853-2290
630-588-3000 (option 5)
 
888-605-0272
 
 888-230-9908
   
864-622-2139
888-898-4473
 
877-672-8444
 
470-201-8685
541-431-6316
 
210-662-4511
877-479-2485
800-501-1315
 
877-672-8444
205-624-1943
985-850-1209
 
 
281-241-3936
 
 
 
 
 
713-845-7950 and 713-845-4114
 
713-487-6911 
 
 
843-359-2331
801-543-2100 Opt. 3
800-766-2701
 701-478-9141
 
 
 
361-893-5390
256-609-3525
 
 
877-672-8444

 

 

 

 

Kodiak now hiring all crafts nationwide. Call 317-853-2290 or Email jobs@kodiakls.com