As North America's premier Construction Labor Support Company, Tradesmen International offers contractors and industrial clients a direct path to maximize labor productivity for every dollar spent on skilled labor. We focus on genuine partnerships with our clients, providing unique Total Labor Support ® services to help them achieve the correct balance of full-time workers and contingent skilled labor, as well as take full control over all labor-related costs.
1. Continuous quality and innovation in serving contractors' contingent labor needs since 1992.
2. More than 100 offices in major metropolitan markets throughout North America, including all major seaports.
3. More than 5,000 active North American and international clients.
4. Thousands of full-time, safety-conscious craftsmen in all trades, at all skill levels available locally or traveling.
5. Custom staffing solutions for the broadest range of construction, manufacturing and industrial segments:
- Heavy Industrial / Light Industrial
- Manufacturing / Fabrication
- Maritime: Shipyard / Yacht
- Energy (wind turbine/solar/ethanol/nuclear)
6. Our Major Accounts Group covers every city across North America with proven heavy-industrial craftsmen who are experienced in shut-downs, outages, refinery turn-arounds, relocations and new construction. This group is comprised of local and travel-dedicated trades who are supported and dispatched by the company's Project Support Group.
7. Our Marine Division utilizes both local presence and national reach to provide the experienced, proven shipyard-worthy marine craftsmen you need, wherever you need them.
8. Every Tradesmen International craftsman arrives with a Satisfaction Guarantee.
9. A North American support staff of more than 600 employees who have first-hand experience and knowledge of construction, labor management and recruitment.
With thousands of contractor and industrial clients, and thousands of high-caliber commercial, industrial and manufacturing craftsmen, we're one of North America's premier construction employers.
We're constantly interviewing – and hiring – those individuals who pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry. All of our employees share a dedication to professionalism, and it shows through:
- Emphasis on safety
- Unwavering reliability and punctuality
- Good appearance and attitudes
- Highly productive work ethic
- Exceptional skills at Helper, Apprentice, Journeyman or Master Levels
- Desire for continuous skill improvement
- Belief in Tradesmen International's Core Values
- Commitment to be Drug Free
We provide steady work, competitive wages, safer working conditions and good opportunities for skilled tradesmen to hone their skills and increase their earnings. If that sounds like your kind of opportunity, join us!
We provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life-long relationship with us. Benefits include:
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Vacation Pay Opportunities
- Incentive programs / Service Awards
- Employee appreciation events
- Tool purchase program
- Employee Store